An Indian performer who works in television is Digangana Suryavanshi. She is well-known for playing the female lead in the television series Ek Veer Ki Ardaas… Veera. In 2002, she began working professionally as a kid artist. She also participated in Season 9 of Bigg Brother in 2015.
Digangana Suryavanshi was born in Bombay, Maharashtra, on October 15, 1997. She is Neeraj and Sarita Suryavanshi's kid. Digangana comes from a middle-class Hindu household. St. Xavier's Higher School in Bombay is where she received her education. Following that, she earned her Mithibai College diploma. At a very early age, Suryavanshi began working on television programmes.
Actress Digangana Suryavanshi’s Bio and Biography
|Full Name||Digangana Suryavanshi|
|Occupation/Profession||Indian Actress, Model, singer, Auther|
|Date of Birth (DOB)||15-10-1997|
|Age (as in 2022)||26|
|Birth Place||Mumbai Maharashtra, India|
Physical data for Digangana Suryavanshi (approx)
|Height||In centimetres- 168Meters- 1.68In feet inches- 5'6''|
|Wei9ght||55 Kg132 lbs|
|Figure Measurement (approx)||33-25-33|
Personality of Digangana Suryavanshi
|Education||St Xavier High School MumbaiMBA from Mumbai university, Mumbai, Maharasshtra, India|
|Address||Mumbai Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Listening music, acting, Singing, Painting, Scatting, Writing|
Connection of Digangana with Suryavanshi
Digangana Suryavanshi Royal family
|Parents||Father- Neeraj Suryavanshi|
Mother- Sarita Suryavanshi
|Children||Son- N/ADaughter- N/A|
|Sibling||Brother- Not KnownSister- Not Known|
Suryavanshi Digangana Interesting Facts
- Digangana Suryavanshi was raised in Bombay, Maharashtra, where he was born.
- She is well-known for playing Veera in the television series Ek Veer Ki Ardaas.
- In 2002, she made her broadcast debut with the programme Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeeqat.
- She writes as well. She has released two books, WAVES – The Endless Emotions and Nixie the Mermaid and the Power of Love.
- Suryavanshi has additionally appeared on Bigg Boss 9, a reality television programme. At the young age of 17, she was given the opportunity to take part in this performance. Her participation in the programme made her the youngest contestant ever.
- She received the Lions Gold Medal in 2016. She received this honour in the area of favourite versatile actress.
- She has performed as a child performer in the devotional songs “Shardamai Ki Madhuliya” and “Devi Kheer Khalo.”
- She made her Bollywood début in 2018 with the movie FryDay. In this movie, she played the role of Bindu.
- The sports television programme Box Cricket League has featured her in both of its seasons.
- She practises yoga to stay in shape because she is an exercise freak.
- Digangana Suryavanshi is an Indian television actress, model, singer, and author who primarily makes appearances in Hindi television shows as well as a few Hindi, Tamil, and Telugu films from the Indian film industry.
- She was born on October 15, 1997, into a Hindu Rajpoot household in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Her mother Sarita Suryavanshi is a housewife, and her father Neeraj Suryavanshi is a businessman. Her parents only have her as a kid.
- She graduated from St. Xavier High School in Bombay, India, and is currently pursuing her postgraduate MBA at Mumbai University in Maharashtra.
- Digangana has enjoyed writing, singing, and acting since she was a young kid.
- She is a skilled painter as well.
- At the age of 5, Digangana Suryavanshi began her acting journey as a child artist in the Sony TV television programme Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeeqat.
- She is well known for her acting and talent in the Star Plus television series “Ek Veer Ki Ardas Veera,” where she played the part of Veera Baldev Singh, from 2013 to 2015.
- Additionally, Digangana made her acting début in the 2019 Tamil film Dhanusu Raasi Neyargale as well as the 2018 Telugu and Hindi films Hippi and FryDay.
- Her works include Waves the Endless Emotions, Nixie the Mermaid and the Power of Love. She is an author and artist.
- Digangan Suryavanshi is also very active on social media, posting her photos, videos, and tales on sites like Facebook and Instagram. On her Instagram account, where she posts her photos, upcoming video clips, trailers, and stories, she has more than 1.2 million fans.
உடனுக்குடன் செய்திகளை தெரிந்துக் கொள்ளவும், உங்கள் கருத்துக்களை பகிர்ந்துக் கொள்ளவும் சமூக வலைத்தளங்களில் எங்களை பின்தொடருங்கள்.
Follow @Google News: கூகுள் செய்திகள் பக்கத்தில் நமது TopNewsThamizh என்ற Tamil இணையதளப் பக்கத்தை இங்கே க்ளிக் செய்து ஃபாலோ செய்யுங்கள். அனைத்து ட்ரெண்டிங் செய்திகளை உடனுக்குடன் பெறுங்கள்…