How to Change Your Country on Amazon: The largest and most well-known e-commerce and retail website now available is certainly Amazon. Additionally, it includes apps for iOS and Android. Users may become confused by some of the options even though Amazon’s website and mobile app are fairly simple to use.
For instance, you might require assistance using the option to alter the country or area if you’ve recently joined Amazon. You might occasionally need to switch the country or regions on Amazon because it allows its consumers to do cross-border buying.
This function could be quite helpful to you if you frequently visit foreign nations. You may easily change nations because Amazon is available in all of them. Therefore, keep reading the tutorial if you’re looking for techniques to change the nation on Amazon.
Change Your Country on Amazon
The easiest and most effective ways to change your Amazon country are listed below. The procedures for both the Amazon website and its mobile apps have been provided. Let’s get going.
Change Your Country or Region on the Amazon Website
If you simply wish to shop from a different nation, you don’t need to update your settings. Without altering the settings of your Amazon account, you can simply change the nation. What you must do is as follows.
- Start by launching your preferred web browser and visiting the Amazon website.
- Next, select your nation or language from the drop-down menu that is located just below the search box.
3. Choose Change Country/region from the list of available options.
4. On the following screen, select the desired country or region by clicking the drop-down menu next to “Select your chosen country/region website.”
I’m done now! This is how you can modify your Amazon account’s country or region. Note that this is only a temporary change; you must use the subsequent technique to make the new language a permanent one.
How to Change the Country of Your Amazon Account
It’s best to change your billing information and country if you’ve relocated to a different country. You won’t have to manually enter your billing information or modify the location if you do this. What you must do is as follows.
- Go to any online browser and first sign in to your account on the Amazon website.
- Next, pick “Manage your content & devices” from the Account & Lists drop-down menu.
3. Go to the “Preferences” tab on the Manage Your Content & Devices page.
4. Click on Country/Region Settings under Preferences.
5. Next, select the Change icon next to the nation you are now in.
6. After making the necessary updates, select the nation from the drop-down menu and press the Update button.
I’m done now! Follow these simple steps to change the country associated with your Amazon account.
How can I switch my country on the Amazon App?
Let’s imagine you recently relocated to Canada or wish to look through an online store that is accessible to Canadian customers. In this instance, you must select Canada as your Amazon nation. You can switch countries using the Amazon mobile app. Here’s how to switch your Amazon app’s country.
- Start by launching the Amazon app on your iPhone or Android.
- After that, press the hamburger menu located in the top-right corner.
3. Expand the Settings menu by selecting it from the list of available options.
4. Select Country & Language from the Settings menu.
5. After that, update your new nation by tapping on Country/Region. In a similar vein, you must also alter the terminology.
- Press the Done button when finished.
I’m done now! On the Amazon app, you can switch your country in this manner.
Therefore, the focus of this instruction is on how to change the country on Amazon. You would also need to change the language on Amazon after changing the nation.